Boca Raton, FL, August 9th, 2017 - Fisher Technology LLC, a leading integration and process automation provider, announced today that they have joined the Shopify Plus Technology Partner Program.
“High volume, high growth merchants that have more sophisticated needs, leverage Shopify Plus to help them grow their business and meet their goals. This aligns with the need for tight integration with their backend systems, and this is the need we fulfill. Our integration offers these merchants a flexible solution that considers how their business runs; we do not enforce our rules on their them.” Said Nicole Laurier, VP Sales and Marketing, Fisher Technology. “Our ERP and eCommerce integration solution provides bidirectional flows that synchronize data between these applications automatically.”
Use Cases for integration include:
- Automated sales order processing through to the backend ERP system limited to the data exposed in the Orders API.
- Automated order fulfillment update and notification.
- Automated Product management, including creating new products (and variants) on the fly. Typical product management includes: title, description, price, stock, weight, and vendor. Though anything exposed via the Product and Variants API is accessible, including use of meta-fields.
- Automated Customer management: bidirectional syncing of customer details, including creation of new customers on the store
- Automated Price management to support customer pricing rules.
Jamie Sutton, Head of Technology Partnerships at Shopify Plus, said: “From the earliest days of Shopify Plus, we have been working with Fisher Technology and their experienced team for integration projects” he continued, “Welcoming them to the Technology Partner Program is just a natural progression of our relationship.”
About Fisher Technology, LLC
Founded in 2006, Fisher Technology is the North American Distributor of BPA Platform. Our mission is to enable our customers to unleash the power of integration and implement automated workflow process according to their business rules. Leveraging BPA Platform, we implement flexible and easily extensible solutions that empower organizations to run smoothly without the need for custom code.